Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday. What is special about today you ask? Well we are suppose to get ice. I can't wait. I hate to be teased and then nothing happens. I hope we get ice, snow, rain, just some stuff. It makes life fun. I can say that because why?? (My dedicated readers know the answer to this question!) BECAUSE I AM RETIRED!!!! I love being retired and young enough to enjoy it. Just wish it paid better! Anyway, I hope we get ice just because it will be fun for a little while. I don't want ice like the ice storm of December, but just enough to make it slick for a while, it will make for a good day to stay home, build a fire in the fireplace, fix some soup, play with the puppies, watch tv, read a book, sew a quilt, make homemade bread, paint the bathroom, replace the living room carpet, plan out the new kitchen....woe, I need to wake up, was caught dreaming there for a moment. Where was I???, oh yes, we are suppose to get ice at 9:00 p.m. tonight and will all be over by 9:00 a.m. Friday. See just one day of it. I better go to the grocery store today and buy stuff for the soup. I make a really mean baked potato soup. And today I get my hair colored!!!! Finally can cover up this grey. Should take pictures of that....naaah don't think so.

No comments: