Sunday, February 24, 2008

Please Vote

It is your American duty to vote. So I ask you, are you a true American??? Well that is not really what this is about, but I do need your vote. Would you please look at the pictures in the two postings below and then come back and vote on the one you like best. I have marked the ones as "voting picture" that are in the poll, but you can select any picture you like by marking other and leave your answer in the comment section.I am taking a class and have to submit one picture to turn in at the end of class to be viewed at school. They take one photo each week and hang them up in the office window for everyone to view. So I am just curious as to which one you think I should submit. Thanks for you time and for taking your civic duty serious.

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Your photos are very nice. Can I critique a tiny bit? The photo of Rudy is a very nice shot. Why do I think that? The light was not directly behind him and the angle of the light was better. The 3/4 angle of his face is what makes the characteristics of his face stand out. The shadows model the face. I liked them all, they are lovely.

Lisa said...

Thanks for your help...I was wondering, if I had used a flash outside for "fill light" on some of the horse shots, would it had made a difference and do you think it would have scared the horses? My next thing to learn is how to use the light meter and make adjustments that way too. Plus I am learning to look at my backgrounds with all the clutter. Those are things at the moment I was not thinking about. Funny how you see things differently once you get home and download them on the computer. I went back and saw exactly what you were talking about on Rudy's picture and I agree with you. See someday I want to take pictues, not snapshots. Thank you a million for your imput.

Eckmama said...

I emailed you about my two votes and why I liked them!

Anonymous said...

Loved them all!