Saturday, February 2, 2008

Favorite Photos

These are some of my favorite photos. I think you will have to agree. And after seeing them you will understand why I can't have any more puppies. They are just too cute to give up. These dogs have brought me some of the most unconditional love the world has to offer.

Rudy and Flynn "sharing" the chair?!
Zoe and the kids taking a nap.
Zoe is one of the best dogs in the entire world.
But even she gets tired of watching the kids all the time.
Flynn and Maddie sharing the love seat.
Rudy playing in the backyard...isn't he HANDSOME!
Callie playing in the backyard as well. She is sooo cute.
I LOVE THIS PHOTO OF THEM PLAYING CHASE!!!!
Rudy with a blade of grass stuck to his lip.
Callie resting after doing all that running.
I LOVE MY KIDS!


PS...I love you too TJ and Beth.


No comments: