Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Pictures of the Kids

I told you I had new pictures of the kids....
It is like their Sr. pictures. Some are more senior than others.
Sorry Zoe!
Here is my momma girl Zoe.
(voting picture)
Rudy posing by the bridge and little fall.
Callie by the bridge and falls.
Rudy looking awesome
The kids having fun at Pretty Water Lake. Waiting their turn to have their picture taken.
Momma girl, Zoe is the best dog in the whole world.
Rudy looks a lot like his momma. He is so handsome.
(voting picture)

Callie is elegant and regal looking.
She is the queen. She is so loving.

(voting picture)

More of Rudy

The dogs were good to sit still for their pictures. I was impressed.
I love taking their pictures. I will learn how to work a better picture in the editing field later. But so far this is the best I have come up with. It is a start!

1 comment:

Renna said...

Your four legged kids are beautiful! I'm always drawn to blogs with lots of dog pictures. ;-)

I see you've recently joined the ranks of those who feed and watch birds. Be careful, it's an addictive habit, birdwatching. You'll start with one cheap little plastic feeder, and before you know it, you have feeders everywhere you can hang them. ;-D