Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Too Tired to Post

Ok, I know there are some out there that actually read my blogs. But for the last week I have had stuff going on or I just was not in the right mood to blog. So for the Linda's in my life I am sorry that I have not posted any pictures or interesting stories. Not that there hasn't been any, but none that I was willing to sit down and actually write about. Things can be used against you in a court of law, I know first hand how that works. So one must be careful not only what they say, but most certainly what they write. I am getting my grandson for the weekend after having to make two trips for DARE graduations in Enid. I have had a long week and another one awaits me. So be patient and I will start blogging again soon. I promise. Are you out there Linda?

No comments: