Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Dog Pics

I Love My Kids (er dogs)


I don't know how this happened. But I think it is so funny. I was working on the computer one day and looked behind me only to see Callie not on her bed, but in her bed. I don't know how she got there, but she did. This is one of those egg crate things you put on a bed to make it softer. I got one for the kids to sleep on. As you can tell they like to tear it up but I usually fold it up and put a blanket on top, then walla, dog bed. But this day the blanket was not on the padding and Callie crawled into the bed. Too funny.



Now Rudy and Callie are trying to figure out who is in the shower and why they aren't. They love showers!
One way or another they want to get that shower curtain open to see what might be in there.
Oh, it's dad. When can we get in? Is it fun in there? Are you going to hurry? Are we next?

No comments: