Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A funny Email

A funny Email from a Friend.
I think this is too funny, and fear it might be true.
I know I have "opened mouth insert foot" before. Enjoy a good laugh today.
If you have a favorite.....PLEASE tell me.

Here are nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weight-lifting commentator: 'This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'

2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'

4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'

5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'

6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces..'

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'

8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'

9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'

11 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh man they are all funny! If they are true I bet they wish they could rewind and start over lol.
Thanks for the laugh Lisa!

Eckmama said...

I agree, all funny, but the last one made me laugh out loud--the part where he realizes OH NO! What just came out of my mouth??!?! haaaahahahahaha!

Mental P Mama said...

I vote for all of them.

Michelle said...

Ok, what is wrong? This post is too funny!! (Joking). I like them all. But I would have to say that I really like #'s - 1,2,6,7,8, and my all time favorite....9.

Expat No. 3699 said...

They were all really funny, but number nine was my favorite.

Tonjia said...

ROFLMAO! I am laughing at all of them, but #8 is my favorite, and probably something I would say....

Unknown said...

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for sharing!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Putz said...

i kinda of like obama's crack about yhr pig with lipstick that is still a pig, but he didn't seem to get that big of a laugh from it

Beth said...

The "his wife kisses his balls..." I actually saw that clip on tv.. it was FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!! The commentator just about PASSED OUT at the words he had said!

roflmao

Did you get my email yesterday btw?

Joni said...

these are all pretty funny...reminds me of an embarrassing moment I had myself....can't tell you here though, sorry! Catch me on IM!

:)

Unknown said...

Funny! Thanks for the chuckles.