Friday, November 14, 2008

My New Toy!!

Lights, Camera, Action





My FIRST attempt at studio lights by myself.







In my home...with my first victims, I mean models.







Rudy, Zoe, and Callie, oh I think I am going to like this.




I know there are lots of "mistakes" in these pictures.




But let me tell you, I am so tickled, I set the lights up and actually




got them to work, and could take a few pictures.




Not bad for my very first attempt at this.




Next subject???? Kids




Oh grand kids,




grandma




loves




you!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Park Wife said...

How exciting, the pictures look great!When can I schedule a family portrait?

Um, how did you get the dogs to sit still? Could I send Lucky to you for a while for a little training?
The Park Wife

bernthis said...

I'm truly not just saying this: Good job. Honestly. and the best part is you had fun doing it. :)

Joni said...

absolutely adorable...did you go through a whole box of treats?

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh precious smooshy faces. I just want to kiss them lol. You're doing fine my friend. Keep up the good work. would you fly out and take our family portrait on the beach please?
Hugs.
Kim

Reddirt Woman said...

I may have to bring my two miniature schnauzers up for you to practice on. Not that you need practice... those shots were very good. Your light fill was excellent. And your subjects are beauties. Makes me want to hug them and roll around on the floor playing with them.

Great job. Thanks

Helen

Mental P Mama said...

Those are fantastic!

Tonjia said...

awesome!!! your babies are so photogenic.

Debbie said...

My brother has this lighting thing down to a science. He's been doing this and movies and videos and stills since he was about 9. He was one pesky brother LOL.

Your shots are gorgeous and I know you are just loving this. I'm happy for you, girl!

I need a hobby and a goat.