My Anniversary Test
1. What is my shoe size? 7
2. What is my blood type? A+
3. What is my mothers mothers maiden name?
Here are a few questions about my blog and ME!
So, lets see how you did....are you ready for the answers?
1. What is my job? I am retired you know!!! (my favorite saying!)
2. Name one of my top three greatest loves. Photography, my dogs, my computer sad isn't it?
(not including family...that is too easy)
4. Name one of my four legged kids. They were on my side bar, Zoe, Callie and Rudy!
5. How many two legged kids do Scott and I have? Someone said none and I guess depending on how you read it that is correct...Scott and I together do not have children, but what I meant was we have three, I have two and he has one!
6. What do I blog about most? my grandkids, and my photography and then life?
7. Can you name one other place I have lived? Sand Springs, and Enid and here
8. Do I ever link up to another blog on a regular basis, what is it about? Yes, Friday Funnies with Kim at Homesteaders Heart!
9. Whose blog do I read that is the furthest away from me?I don't know the answer to this one either...I thought it would catch my two in California and Debbie in North Carolina. I figure either of those are pretty darn far!
10. Whose blog writer and I share our name? Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolate!
Besides Yes/No answers can you name the person or blog?
12. Do I read a blog whose writer loves to travel? Marge at Road Sage
13. Do I read a blog whose writer is going to college and feeds the homeless? One of my biggest inspirations ....Joni at Morning Coffee she is collecting blankets and coats for all her homeless friends besides feeding them!!! This is her personal battle, endevor or what ever you want to call it!!!
14. Do I read a blog whose writer just changed positions in her job? My nurse friend Tonjia!! she just got through working nights and went to the life of NORMAL people, the day shift. Yeah for her.
15. Do I read a blog whose writer has an obsession with shoes and feet? Mental P Mamma she loves feet, and SHOES....???? there is help for people like her I am sure.
16. Do I read a blog whose writer lives in sunny Florida and is very organized? This is Kim at Homesteaders Heart...she is way too organized.
17. Do I read a blog whose writer talks about goats? This can go to two people..Debbie wants and needs a goat, and then Chikens in the Road has three goats and writes about milking one.
18. Do I read a blog whose writer has dogs and served this country? Michelle who also is in Florida, so she might also fit into #16!! I don't know how organized she is.
19. Do I read a blog whose writer has young children? This one was to fit several people, We are THAT family, This Place Looks Familiar, Lisa has a young one and Kim has three, but don't forget The Parks Wife, she has two buckaroos!!
20. Do I read a blog whose writer works at a college and is an extreme seamstress? The lady can sew like none other. I am so impressed with her skills and she works too, this is Memaw Bakes Memories.