Sunday, October 12, 2008

I WARNED YOU!

YOU HAD FAIR WARNING !
I can't make any apologies for the next 20 pictures
I warned you that the grand kids were in town.
I won't write about the pictures,
Just enjoy.
Allie will be one year old Sunday the 19th,
I have sure enjoyed having her in my life this year.
Caleb is growing into quite a handsome and sweet boy.
But I will tell you having them both is just way too hard for me.
I want to have more individual time with each of them.
This weekend was to give their parents a chance to birthday shop
and have the weekend without kids, (and puppy).
I think they enjoyed the time.
I know I enjoyed mine!








The Doggie door is for Who????

And my computer buddy.


The worst thing about my weekend....????? OU lost to Texas....and that sucks.
My redemption????? OSU beat Missouri !!!!! Sweet, sweet, sweet.
Sunday I will be doing a special photo session with my two nieces and their families.
I can't wait to see how they turn out.....
You see, I bought ANOTHER new camera that I really like.
I think I have been bit by the camera bug and I am having a blast.


6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I love the picture with her and the pearls. Too cute. We need a new battery for our camera. I've missed it so.
Blessings my friend.

Kristen said...

Oh, they are cute!

claudia said...

OMG! Those are some adorable kids! I especially like the first picture of Allie with the pearls! That face! Oh my!!!

Marge said...

ANOTHER NEW CAMERA? What gives here? I'm supposed to be getting a new camera. You already did. Ok, what did you get this time?

I need to put the computer away and go call a grand kid. Your sweet grands made me lonesome.

Have a great week, dear friend!

Tonjia said...

cute cute cute!! every picture just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

sorry about the OU loss!

Unknown said...

All cute and sweet!