Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tara's Family Farm

This is my partner in crime!!!
Tara has been taking pictures and classes with me for awhile now
She has put up with me and has become quite a good friend.
Her dad has a really neat place near her house that
they have made for family gatherings.
But it also takes some really nice pictures.
The day we were there it was very cloudy and dark
So the pictures did not come out like I wanted.
And we had a small herd of kids with us as well.
She was taking care of a very special little girl who lost her momma
about a year, year and a half ago. Tara was very close to her.
And that day was the little girls' mommas birthday being
celebrated in heaven. It was a tough day.
This was during spring break a week or so ago.

But she is a special girl and Tara does special things

with her every chance she can.


Of course Caleb was my victim again.
This is just the tall grass around the area.

And when the trees are leafed out with all that green
sure makes for pretty pictures.

They have a stage, a sorghum mill, rope swings
and just the good ole outdoors.
The kids had a great time playing.
Thanks Tara!

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Wonderful shots, as always.

Debbie said...

Tara's special girl has SPUNK. I love the shot with her on the left of the boys. I like the plain simple background of the field.

Great job Lisa and I hope all your snow melts today! Weird weather all around!!