Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Other Project

I do work on other things!
If you want to see what I have been doing
you can view my "other" blog.
I have been posting pictures there so maybe
my potential new clients can view my work.
If you have been following me for a while
then you probably have already seen these.
But just in case, pop over and take a peek.
that's fairly simple huh?
Oh and did I tell you the twins were born?
They arrived on Monday
weighing in at 4lbs 13 oz Xavier
and 6lbs 3 oz Zachery
I hope to photograph them this weekend.
wahoo!!!

4 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Welcome Xavier and Zachary!

claudia said...

Congrats on the twins arriving!
Welcome, can't wait to see the pictures!

Debbie said...

Congrats on the new little kiddies!

I know you've been busy! Thinking of you girl :)

Tonjia said...

welcome to the twins!! I can hardly wait to see their pics.