Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jossie in the Fall

Repeat Customers!!


Gina and her family, Jeff and Jossie
have been customers for about a year now.
I am glad to have the opportunity to
photograph this family.


The railroad tracks was one place Gina wanted to go
and it is one of my favorite places.
It just so much represents life in my opinion.

Jossie is a very bright two year old
and talks up a storm. Very plain too.

They are such a fun family.


And Jossie....well two year olds have
their own minds and opinions.


And sooooo much expression.
Just look at those BEAUTIFUL blue eyes.


She is a shy young lady, but played peek a boo
behind the fire hydrant.

Then she warmed up to me and we played in the leaves!



This was my first photo shoot without my
husband. He was sleeping after working
himself nearly to death.
I think his job should be to just help me!!
I really do appreciate all he does.
Thank you Scott.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again,,,AWESOME PICS LISA!!!


I was actually mentally picturing where Scott was probably standing while viewing your photos!!! until I read the last caption :-( You two make such a GREAT TEAM!!!! :)

You are just doing so AWESOME with this picture taking stuff!!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!

Love, Patty Talbott

Memaw's memories said...

Such great pictures. What a sweet family.

Mental P Mama said...

Love these! As always...